Call or email our office to apply! 715-824-3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Skilled Craftsman / Concrete Finisher
Work Hours: 40-50 hours per week Monday-Friday, Occasional Saturdays and overtime pay.
Pay Scale: $25-$35/hr.
Benefits: 401K w/company match, Long term disability, Paid time off, Employee paid dental, accident, short term disability and life insurance options.
Alchemy Concrete, Inc. is an innovative, full-service concrete provider based in Central Wisconsin.We are looking to hire an experienced concrete finisher who can expertly pour all types of slab work which includes traditional and decorative concrete. You may also be required to set the forms, run equipment, patch existing surfaces (overlay’s), cut expansion joints, and monitor the curing of the concrete to ensure a high-quality finish.
To be a successful concrete finisher, you must possess the skills necessary for the trade and be familiar with the latest concrete pouring technology. You should also be physically fit and be able to stand for long periods of time, work on your knees, lift heavy materials, and work outdoors in high heat and cold weather. Consider joining our team to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary!
Concrete Finisher Responsibilities:
- Blueprint analysis – layout & forming abilities.
- Shooting heights with a laser.
- Setting forms that hold the concrete in place.
- Cleaning and inspecting surfaces for pouring concerns.
- Directing the flow of the concrete pour with the truck driver.
- Raking, screeding, and finishing concrete using proper tools and techniques.
- Executing decorative concrete finishes using stamps and various finishing techniques.
- Monitoring the effects of the weather on the curing process.
- Applying sealing and hardening components.
- Safely operating power equipment.
- Saw cutting control joint.
- Running a finishing machine- both walking behind and riding on.
Concrete Finisher Required Skills/Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years' work experience as a concrete laborer or mason.
- Ability to finish concrete- traditional & decorative.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to lift heavy materials and work long hours.
- Ability to kneel for long periods.
- Knowledge of hand-held and power tools including power screeds, troweling machines, cutting saws, and edging tools.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a commitment to teamwork!
- Quality top notch work is the number one priority.
- Strong communication skills with team in order to be as efficient as possible.
- Operate skid steer & other misc. job site equipment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understand concrete mix design.
Click the link to apply now! https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Alchemy-Concrete,-Inc./jobs?jk=876e165bd9b4b79c&start=0&clearPrefilter=1
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.